The BSc in SGFN is an interdisciplinary program providing students with a broad-based learning experience that includes a combination of courses from the School of Business and Management and also from the Division of Environment and Sustainability.
The program combines courses in finance and sustainability including:
- 30 credits of University Common Core Program
- 24 credits of Business and Finance Required Courses
- 24 credits of Environment and Sustainability Required Courses
- ~22 credits of Other Required Courses
- Remaining credits of Free Electives
Curriculum Requirement = 120 credits